Saturday 27 February 2016

Assignment : Feeling.......?

27th February 2016,
  Today was  a sunny day, it was a great day and I felt ecstatic and refreshed. I woke up at right side of the bed today and I dreamed something so wonderful and its been a while since I have wonderful dreams. Most of the time I have nightmares so I feel like I was reborn and excited for the first time in a while. Its Friday and I had class so I felt excited about going to class and I was suprised because I have new English lecturer and she is really awesome, I really like how she make games and it was a lot of fun today in her class. Today's class, my lecturer asked us to make groups of 5 people and gave us a piece of paper with 26 emotions in it, she assigned us to make a scene using 5 out of 26 emotions or more that stated in it.
  My group made a scene about a car crashing a little girl. Guess what, I was the one that drove the car and hitted the hopeless little girl. Its kind of hard for me to explain but hope you guys can imagine it okay. I hitted the girl and the girl got injured so I must acted guilty for it and beg forgiveness from her mother. Hahaha. It was really funny and I acted really good if I do say so myself and my other group members were fantastic too and I think we nailed it. The other groups were superb too especially Olly's group, their scenario was a father scold his son and daughters for neglecting their youngest sister and Olly was that character and she was really fantastic. She used her cuteness and her kid-like personally to the max.
   I don't want to talk about other groups to avoid misunderstanding  because I forgot about their scenario and I remembered Olly's because her group was the funniest.
That's it for me,Thanks for reading guys :3 Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment