Wednesday 7 September 2016

Evolution of Human Stupidity?

Humans walked the earth for million of years now and they say human are evolving from apes to modern humans. Like this picture below.
But does human stupidity evolve too? The answer is NO. I will explain it today on Human Stupidity. Well, let's not talk about it based on the picture there because it would take maybe 14-8 million years to explain.

So I'm here to show about some of the stupidest things that humans ever made and does in public.

1. Racism
Seriously why would people be so stupid by judging people based on their religion. The most obvious thing that most people belief that Islam or Muslims are terrorist. Just because they use booms and shots American soldiers that means all Muslims are terrorist. Seriously the number 1 stupid thing people would do. 

2. Updating Your Social Media
One of the stupid thing people post on their social media is

#Pray4ThisGirl

3. Age
Okay. This is the most weird thing that people easily get offended about. Come on people, everyone is aging including me. You will only stop aging when you're dead. Here a story that happened to me the other day when I saw a beautiful woman whom was a mother of 2 and a widow at that. So I asked for her age for no reason(#HumanCuriosity) like so

Then, she told me to get lost. So I'm in disbelief about to things, first how can a woman with a curvy body have 2 children and second I got mad for some stupid reason.

4. Why Would I so stupidly asked some woman I NEVER met that.
Lol. #Pray4ME

5. This is really obvious to see. If you read all of this you will notice my grammar error and such.
SEE!! Another human stupidity.
AGAIN #Pray4ME

To some it all, human stupidity don't evolve but its another nature of human. So don't be afraid to do stupid thinga because everyone have their level of stupidity. Like Albert Einstein, they said that he is the smartest human ever, If he that smart why would he make Chemical Formula and how to make nuclear? SEE!!! #HumanStupidity. If you have some story about stupidity, make sure you comment below and tell me your story if you have one..

No comments:

Post a Comment